Election Watch 2008

Focusing On The 2008 Presidential Campaign

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Condi Rice Won't Run

Condi Rice told Tim Russert she does not intend to run for President, doesn't want to run for President, and does not plan to ever be the President. She outright said, twice, that she WOULD NOT run.I don't think there's any wiggle room left. And here I just got my bumper stickers in the mail...NOT!

Really, I am not a big fan of Ms. Rice. I think she is a brilliant woman, but a candidate for President, I don't think so. Everyone seems to have this belief that anyone with a high profile and political clotu is qualified to be President. Wrong....we don't need resumes for President, we need individuals with intelligence, vision and a moral compass. Ms. Rice is a bookworm whose risen to her level of incompetency.....she is not Presidential material.