Election Watch 2008

Focusing On The 2008 Presidential Campaign

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Kudos To DemWatch

I want to pay homage to DemWatch creator Scott. He inspired me to not only create this blog to track the 2008 Presidential election, but keep a more open mind to views on both sides. What I am truly pleased by is how Scott, a Democrat and myself a Republican, can so easily converse and agree on a host of issues and respectfully do the same on issues we differ on. It is to me a great example of bipartisanship and just illustrates that we have more in common than we all believe. If we work together on addressing those issues and ironing out differences, we can work to elect a candidate in 2008 whom will best serve all the people.

Thanks Scott, please keep up the great work at DemWatch!